The Ultimate hole in one!!!
Create super cool hole in one competitions with giant glowing inflatables. Sure beats hitting a tiny flag pole!
The Rules of X-Shot
There are several ways to use giant inflatables with night golf and even day golf events. You can use them as a giant hole in one competitions hitting from the clubhouse and party as a great party activity after the event. You can also put an X-Shot on a par 4 fairway and have players win prizes if they hit the X with their drive.
HOLE IN ONE RULES:
- Each player gets 3 shots to hit the target
- Every shot has a point value. The players that hit the target get to advance
- Once you’ve widdled down the field to a final 4 players you can begin adding up the number of X shots they make per round.
X-SHOT AS PART OF A SKILLS COMPETITION
- Each player gets 3-5 shots to hit the X.
- Everytime they hit the X they get a bonus stroke. So if a player hits 5 shots and scores twice, they put down a score of 3.
- You can set up the X on a driving range along with glass break, tic tac toe, chipping and event flop shot limbo so that everyone can hang out around all the action.
- You can also put the Giant X out on a fairway or practice area so that players can hit the shot from the clubhouse and party
DAYTIME X SHOTS
NIGHT GOLF X SHOTS